Employment Opportunities at BSH
We are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our faculty & staff. If you wish to be considered for any future positions, please send your CV and cover letter to our Head of School at [email protected]. Candidates for teaching positions must have a valid VA teaching license.
BSH offers an extensive benefits package based on eligibility that include, medical, dental and vision insurance plans, a 403(b) retirement plan, and BSH tuition remission, in addition to other programs and services offered to eligible faculty and staff.
After School Care Staff
BSH is seeking several enthusiastic, caring, and self-motivated part-time staff workers for its After School Care program for the 2022-2023 school year. After School Care positions are offered Monday-Friday, 2:30PM – 5:30PM.
- Ensure development of positive relationships with students with a view to promote self-esteem and self- discipline
- Maintain a safe and organized classroom environment
- Assist the lead teacher in ensuring the physical, social, cognitive and educational excellence of children
- Must demonstrate success and reliability in working as a member of a team
- A minimum of High School Diploma with relevant, proven experience working with preschool and elementary-aged children.
BSH is seeking substitute teachers for grades Preschool-12th grade to ensure the continuation of instruction in absence of the regular teacher.
Substitutes will follow lesson plans created by the regular teacher, maintain established routines and procedures of the school and classroom to which assigned, assume responsibility for overseeing student behavior in class, during lunch, and other activity periods.
- Follow lesson plans created by the regular teacher
- Maintain established routines and procedures of the school and classroom to which assigned
- Assume responsibility for overseeing student behavior in class, during lunch, and other activity periods
- High school diploma
- Excellent and efficient communication skills
- VIRTUS trained
- Enjoy working with children