Your gifts and pledges keep BSH strong now and for years to come.
Your gifts and contributions truly make a difference and are helping to transform Blessed Sacrament Huguenot facilities and expand educational offerings. From athletics to the arts, professional development to technology, the Annual Fund supports our wish list for highest priorities on campus. Please use the Form Below to Make a Gift or Pledge to The Blessed Sacrament Huguenot School.
A message to families:
We have a Matching Gift Challenge taking place this year and for at least the next two years. Future plans include investing in our people and our programs. We must ensure we continue to provide an education grounded in faith and values, and also ensure our children are equipped with 21st century learning skills and tools – including access and knowledge of technology. We are going to build upon and expand our fine arts program, our science program, athletics and health/wellness. We must work to maintain the beautiful work that has been done to the buildings and grounds and continue further work to ensure a safe and aesthetically pleasing learning environment. We are going to do all of this in the next five years, and we are going to ensure tuition remains affordable so that any students who qualify for admission will have the opportunity to attend BSH.
When you give, we thrive.
Every gift to BSH provides essential funding to improvements in school programs, facilities and infrastructure. Here’s a look at recent school renovations and upgrades afforded by the $1.7 million gift from The Brower Family.
Much-needed Upgrades & Projects at BSH Made Possible by Donations
- Chromebooks & interactive visual displays for classrooms
- State-of-the-Art Playground
- New Safer Sidewalks
- New Energy Efficient Windows and Shades for all buildings
- Technology Infrastructure
- Carpentry repairs and updates to main entrance and offices
- Exterior Painting of All Buildings
- Gym Restroom Upgrades
- Campus Signage & Banners
- New Improved Website
- Construction of new Visual Art Center
- Renovations of Library and 36 Classrooms
- Construction of new Student Center
- Front Entrance & Parking Area Improvements
Next Phase Wish-List
- Enhancements to Athletics programs & facilities
- Additional renovations to current Parker Gym
- Campus security & lighting improvements
Donating online is safe and secure. Your personal information is private, and resides only with the Alumni and Development Office. Please make sure the address you provide matches the billing address on the credit card. If you have questions, please contact Director of Development using the contact information below.
Director of Development
804-598-4211, Ext. 515