Introducing the Lifeline 6 Knights’ Warrior Scholarships | For Children of Active Duty & Retired Active Duty Military Personnel
BSH is proud to announce the establishment of a new scholarship program benefitting BSH students who are children of active duty and retired active duty (including medically retired) personnel including: U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, Space Force, Marine Corps and Coast Guard personnel.
A recent gift to the school from a retired military donor, the first scholarships will be awarded to qualifying students beginning in the 2022-23 school year. A pool of up to $20,000 annually will be distributed to qualified recipients in the form of paid tuition credits. These scholarships will provide tuition grants of $1,000 to $4,000 for each child of a qualifying service member. Scholarship amounts vary depending on the student grade level and are renewable to qualifying applicants for each year of attendance at BSH.
The application deadline is July 31 for scholarship consideration in the following school year. Interested applicants may apply by providing the information below to the Head of School
- Name of the active service member or retiree
- Names and grade level of each child applicant
- must be the child of a qualifying service member
- must attend BSH during the year the scholarship is applied
- Proof of active duty or retired active duty
- For active duty personnel: please provide a photocopy of your current active duty military ID card (both sides) and a copy of the orders assigning you to your current duty station.
- For personnel retired from active duty: please provide a photocopy of your DD214 (Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty).